Follow Up Sequence
Every customer goes through what we call the “Follow Up Sequence”. This means that for 12 days, we will take them through an epic, engaging, story based journey in their email through the multiple offerings of the #NoStrawChallenge. Paying you commissions for just about ANYTHING they buy.
Because of our advanced browser “Sticky Cookie” process, once someone has opted in OR purchased through your affiliate link, you will earn LIFETIME commissions on just about ANYTHING they buy. That means they could Opt In for a Free product, then buy more products a week later and because of the “Sticky Cookies” you would still get paid for letting us do the work for you!
2 Step Order Forms
Every single one of our offers has what we call a “2 Step Order Form”. That means we’re sticky cookie-ing, on average, 3 people as a contact on your behalf for every 1 that buys! That means you are 4 times more likely to get paid for something they buy later even if they didn’t convert right away! Remember, our Follow Up Sequence is your best friend ;)
Lifetime Reoccurring Commissions
We are OBSESSED with keeping our customers and treating them well. This is AMAZING news for you. With one of the most raving group of customers on the planet, you know your recurring commissions will keep pouring in because we obsess over keeping the customers you work hard to bring in. This results in a massive residual income paying you every single month.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
f you refer even just an email opt-in or abandoned cart into our system, that contact will be LOCKED to you for LIFE and you will get paid on ANYTHING they purchase from #NoStrawChallenge, FOREVER.
Follow Your Referred Visitors Across All Of Their Devices - If someone Opts In for our program at the office, or on their phone, but then buys when they are at home... don't worry! Sticky Cookies has you covered and we will make sure you still get paid!
Choose The Offer Thats Fits Your Audience Best - Simply pick and promote any of our high converting front end offers and reap the benefits of our entire Conversion Engine.
WE GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
After applying you will be diverted to a page that includes all the banner and ads you need as well as headline scripts, ad scripts and other material to ensure your success.
Last Updated on October 21, 2019
Including #NoStrawChallenge and No Trace Bags
This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) governs Your application for, and any subsequent participation in, VanIsle Trading’s Affiliate program. By clicking “I Accept the Terms and Conditions” and submit, You thereby accept the terms of this Agreement, You indicate that You have read and understood this Agreement, and agree that You are bound by its terms.
- All references to “#NoStrawChallenge and No Trace Bags” herein means and refers to 1190584 B.C. LTD, doing business as VanIsle Trading. All references to “You” and “Your” mean and refer to the person or entity who has executed this Agreement by clicking “I Accept the Terms and Conditions” and submit. VanIsle Trading and You are each referred to herein as a “Party,” and collectively as the “Parties.”
- You agree to provide all information requested by VanIsle Trading in connection with Your Affiliate application, and You affirm that all information that You provide is truthful and accurate. You understand and agree that VanIsle Trading retains sole and exclusive discretion to determine whether You qualify for participation in VanIsle Trading ’ Affiliate program. Not everyone who applies for VanIsle Trading ’ Affiliate program will qualify to participate.
- CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED. You expressly consent to be contacted at the email address and the phone number You provide in Your application about Your application and the Affiliate program, including through automated dialing systems, texts and artificial or pre-recorded messages. This consent is a material condition of this Agreement and may not be revoked except in writing by both Parties.
- If Your application to become an affiliate is approved by VanIsle Trading , You will receive a unique Affiliate ID. The Affiliate ID will be incorporated within each URL which You will use to advertise VanIsle Trading . You will have the opportunity to receive a commission for each Sale that is registered using Your Affiliate ID.
In the event that a Prospect has multiple Affiliate Cookies, the most recently-acquired Cookie will determine which Affiliate is credited with a Sale. There are some products sold that do not have trial periods.
Provided that the Sold Account remains in good status within thirty (30) days from the Sale, You will be paid a commission for each Sold Account that generates a payment to VanIsle Trading in a month (“Commission”). Except as otherwise provided herein, Commission payments will be paid on every Friday following VanIsle Trading ’ receipt of payment for a Sold Account, subject to the other terms of this Agreement. In the event the Friday of each month falls on a holiday, Commission payments will be paid on the business day preceding the holiday. All Commission payments are based on the amount of fees received by VanIsle Trading , less sales taxes.
The amount of Commissions are as follows:
- Approved Affiliate: 30%.
- Qualified Affiliate: 50%.
You will be paid using Paypal. The minimum amount earned must be $50 to receive a payout. If you have not reached that minimum threshold then the commission will be carried over until the minimum threshold for payout is reached. You are responsible for filing your own taxes as you are considered a subcontractor by VanIsle Trading. You will not be provided a tax fom and must monitor your own earnings. VanIsle Trading will not withhold taxes. Again you are a subcontractor.
- ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. In addition to Your other representations and warranties herein, You further represent and warrant that there are no prior or pending government investigations or inquiries of, or prosecutions against You by the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”), any other federal or state governmental agency, or any industry regulatory authority, anywhere in the world, nor any prior or pending private lawsuits against You which relate to alleged intentional torts or alleged violation of any consumer protection or advertising laws. If You become the subject of such an investigation, inquiry, prosecution, or lawsuit any time after this Agreement is executed, You are required to notify VanIsle Trading of the same within 24 hours. VanIsle Trading , in its sole and exclusive discretion, may immediately terminate Your participation in VanIsle Trading ’ Affiliate program, as well as immediately terminate this Agreement, based on any investigation, proceeding, or lawsuit identified pursuant to this paragraph.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, Appendix A below, along with VanIsle Trading ’ standard Terms of Service represents the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any other written or oral agreement between the Parties as pertaining to Your Affiliate application and, if approved, Your rights and responsibilities as an Affiliate.
Additional Terms of the Affiliate Agreement and Advertising Rules
These Advertising Rules apply to all activities of Affiliates.
- General Compliance. Affiliate shall publish or otherwise distribute advertisements in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, laws prohibiting deceptive and misleading advertising and marketing, email marketing laws (including the federal CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. § 7701)), laws governing testimonials (including the FTC’s Revised Endorsements and Testimonials Guides (16 CFR Part 255 of the Code of Federal Regulations)), and all guidelines issued by the FTC. Affiliate is solely responsible for ensuring Affiliate’s compliance with all laws. Affiliates are strictly prohibited from making claims concerning the products and services offered by VanIsle Trading that are inconsistent with, or beyond the scope of marketing materials produced and made available by VanIsle Trading on our brand websites, nostrawchallenge.com, www.notracebags.com, www.vanisletrading.com. Affiliate is prohibited from publishing or otherwise distributing advertisements by telemarketing, fax, or text messaging in any form to any device. Affiliate shall not offer monetary incentives, such as rewards points, cash, or prizes to Prospects in return for their response to an advertisement. Affiliate may, however, offer Prospects information and materials of tangible value including, but not limited to, website templates, information about e-commerce, website design, and online marketing, for reduced or no charge, but only so long as Affiliate accurately describes and delivers such information and materials to the Prospect. VanIsle Trading retains the sole and exclusive discretion to determine whether Affiliate’s advertising and conduct is in compliance with all laws.
- Disclosure. On any website that Affiliate advertises any VanIsle Trading service or product, Affiliate must plainly display (i.e., not in a link, or in small font) the following disclaimer language:
Disclosure: I am an independent VanIsle Trading Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from VanIsle Trading . The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of VanIsle Trading or its parent company, 1190584 B.C. LTD.
- Non-Disparagement. Affiliate is not permitted to comment negatively about or disparage the products or services of VanIsle Trading or any other person or entity, including without limitation the products or services of a VanIsle Trading competitor. Affiliate is not permitted to engage in any unlawful or deceptive actions with respect to search engine optimization, including, but not limited to, using any technique that generates paid search results based on any trademarks of VanIsle Trading , any brand name of VanIsle Trading , or based on the trademarks or brand name of any competitor of VanIsle Trading , or any other third party. Affiliate shall not direct link to a VanIsle Trading ’ sales page from any paid advertising..
- Social Media. If Affiliate advertises on Instagram or YouTube, then each post must comply with all of the following:
- Each post must contain @nostrawchallenge.canada or #nostrawchallenge if you are selling this brand
- Each post must contain @notracebags or #notracebags if you are selling this brand .
- Each post must contain #ad in a clear and conspicuous location before the text of the description and in all events before the “More” button.
- Each Instagram post must use Instagram’s “Paid Partnership” tool.
- Each YouTube post must contain the word “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Promotion,” or “Paid Partnership” within the video itself in a font size that is clearly recognizable to the viewer and which appears persistently throughout the length of the video in the top right hand portion of the video.
If Affiliate is advertising on other forms of written social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), Affiliate must comply with the above disclosure restrictions as applicable to each form of social media. Affiliate must also comply with all rules of each social media platform that Affiliate uses.
- Income and Business Opportunity Claims. Affiliates are expressly prohibited from making any claims that use of VanIsle Trading will guarantee that the user will make money. If Affiliate’s recruiting efforts include claims related to income Affiliate has made from using VanIsle Trading or as an Affiliate, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Affiliate’s statements must be completely true and accurate and supported by evidence of Affiliate’s experience;
Affiliate is also expressly prohibited from making any express or implied claims that VanIsle Trading is or provides a business opportunity, franchise opportunity, a “business-in-a-box,” or an assisted marketing plan.
- VanIsle Trading ’ Trademarks. No logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, or trade dress (collectively, the “VanIsle Trading Trademarks”) owned by VanIsle Trading may be used, copied, or reproduced by any Affiliate except as set forth below. No VanIsle Trading intellectual property (or any mark confusingly similar to any VanIsle Trading intellectual property) is to be registered as a trademark in any country or registered as a domain name by Affiliate in any way in any country.
Affiliate may not use “VanIsle Trading ” or other VanIsle Trading ’ trademarks/brands, which may be updated from time to time ) as part of any URL, domain or website name.
VanIsle Trading retains exclusive ownership of all VanIsle Trading ’ Trademarks and other intellectual property and all of its rights therein. Affiliate shall not promote or provide services to any other business or person that is infringing any of VanIsle Trading ’ intellectual property.
- Complaint Notification. Affiliate must notify Company of any complaint received by Affiliate regarding any advertisements within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving such complaint. Notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent Contractor. Affiliates are independent contractors of VanIsle Trading . It is the express understanding and intention of the Parties that no relationship of master and servant nor principal and agent shall exist between VanIsle Trading and You by virtue of this Agreement. You have no right to act on behalf of or bind VanIsle Trading in any way, nor share in the profits or losses of VanIsle Trading . The only compensation available to You is set forth in this Agreement. You are solely and exclusively responsible and liable for all of Your acts or omissions.
- NO WARRANTY; NO LEADS. VanIsle Trading does not promise, guarantee or warrant Your business success, income, or sales. You understand and acknowledge that VanIsle Trading will not at any time provide sales leads or referrals to You. You understand and agree further that this is not a business opportunity, a franchise opportunity, a “business-in-a-box,” or an assisted marketing plan. You are responsible for procuring and paying for any and all materials and resources necessary to operate as an Affiliate as You determine in Your sole discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL VANISLE TRADING , 1190584 B.C. LTD, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNER(S), PARENT COMPANY(IES), AFFILIATE ENTITIES, EMPLOYEES, OR ASSIGNS HAVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION FOR AN AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT OF THE COMMISSIONS AND LEGACY BONUS PAYMENTS PAID TO YOU FOR THE MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE IN WHICH THE FACTS GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM AGAINST VANISLE TRADING OCCURRED, OR TWO-THOUSAND DOLLARS ($2,000), WHICHEVER IS GREATER. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR DESCRIPTION. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY FOR ALL CLAIMS AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY ADVANCED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER VANISLE TRADING WAS AWARE OF OR ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES OR SUCH CLAIMS.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, & GOVERNING LAW.
- Indemnity. You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless VanIsle Trading , its officers, directors, employees, owner(s), and parent company(ies) and assigns from and against all claims, demands, and causes of action of every kind and character without limitation arising out of Your conduct, acts, or omissions related to Your application and/or performance of this Agreement including, but not limited to, any breach of this Agreement. Your indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, any third party claim against VanIsle Trading for liability or payments for damages caused by, or other liability relating to, You. This provision expressly survives the termination of this Agreement.
- Term and Termination. If approved, Your participation in the VanIsle Trading Affiliate program will continue month-to-month until either:
- VanIsle Trading cancels Your account due to Your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement. In the event this Agreement is canceled due to Your breach, You immediately forfeit all Commissions, Legacy Bonuses, and any other payments owed to You or that may in the future be owed to You without any further liability by VanIsle Trading to You;
- VanIsle Trading or its successors or assigns, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancels, or fails to renew this Agreement. In the event that VanIsle Trading or its successors or assigns cancel this Agreement, You will first receive thirty (30) days’ written notice, sent to the email address associated with Your Affiliate profile.
- You provide VanIsle Trading thirty (30) days’ written notice that You wish to cancel the Agreement.
If this Agreement is terminated or canceled, then all provisions that, by their nature, should survive, will survive, including, but not necessarily limited to, all limitations of liability, disclaimers of warranties, indemnity obligations, mandatory arbitration and class action waiver provisions, and exceptions to arbitration. All representations and warranties undertaken by You shall also survive termination or cancellation of this Agreement and/or Your VanIsle Trading account.
- Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is inconsistent with or contrary to any applicable law, rule, or regulation, the provision shall be deemed to be modified to the extent required to comply with the law, rule, or regulation, and this Agreement and the Terms of Service, as so modified, shall continue in full force and effect.
- Modification/Amendments. This Agreement and VanIsle Trading ’ standard Terms of Service may be modified by VanIsle Trading at any time, with or without prior notice to You. Amendments or modifications to this Agreement or the Terms of Service will be binding on You when they are sent to You via email, or are posted in the affiliate center. No amendment to this Agreement or the Terms of Service shall be valid unless prepared or signed by VanIsle Trading . Your continued acceptance of Commission or Legacy Bonus payments constitutes Your acceptance to any modifications or amendments to this Agreement and the Terms of Service.